Christmas Banner- Printable


We're rounding out the year with our 
Christmas Banner.
(You can check out all the banners from 2015 
by clicking the sidebar links)

I decided to make this in just neutrals.
Give it a vintage feel.
The beauty with these printable banners
is that you get to choose your own paper.
Each are unique.

You'll need:
5 sheets of card stock
5 sheets scrapbook paper
one roll of ribbon for top
more ribbon, lace, jute for side ties
Elmer's glue, scissor, sewing machine

Print off page one of the link on regular paper.
This is your template for the card stock flags.
Just trace and cut 9
Print pages 2-6 on your scrapbook paper and cut out.



Glue the letter flags on the card stock, matching top edges and centering.


Something a little different with this banner,
just using ribbon for the top.
I have this cute brown with a white stitch running through it.


Measure in at least 7" on the ribbon, 
then lay it on the first "C" flag at the 7" mark.
Sew a zig-zag stitch right down the middle of the ribbon.
(Back stitch at the start and finish)



Love this ribbon sewn on.


You can leave it like this
or add some ribbons on each end.
I'm using jute, lace and a mini pom poms.
Tie once.


I'm really liking this off white and brown.
I think it will look great with some pops of red and green on the mantel underneath.



Comments

  1. lovin' the font! so pretty and so perfect to hang regardless of your decor! Thanks for sharing at the Christmas in July party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment. I love this vintage font too. This banner is a fun addition to your mantle at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your banner. It jumped right out at me in the link party. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought I'd go a little vintage with the colors and font this Christmas.

      Delete
  4. I love the style of this font! It's perfect for a vintage-Christmas feel. Thanks for linking up with Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That font is one of my favs for vintage projects. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  5. Love this! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the To grandma's house we go link party! Hope to see you tomorrow morning when the next party starts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute and choosing that paper does make it look more vintage! Pinning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this banner! I'm going to make it today! Thanks so much for sharing at our Party in Your PJs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nina! Glad you are making one too. What colors are you going with?

      Delete
  8. Thanks for sharing this with us on Happiness is Homemade at LifeasaLEO Wife.com! It's adorable! I think my readers on Traffic Jam Weekend Link Party would enjoy this as well. That party runs from Thursdays at 5pm CST thru Sundays.
    Merry Christmas!
    Life as a LEO Wife

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment