A Valentine Gift that Rocks!


Here's a Valentine treat that will ROCK their socks off!
Fun for teens and tweens to hand out to friends. 
I'm taking some to the seminary class I teach.
You need:
Pop Rocks (3 packs sold at the dollar store)
3"x4" plastic bags
card stock for our fold over tags


You can print the tags here: Valentine You ROCK!

Cut out the squares and fold down the middle


I put two different flavor packs in a bag. 
Making sure the front logo faced out on each side.
I like the nice snug fit of the bag.  
You won't be able to zip the bag closed but that's ok,
just cover the tops with the tag and staple in place.


Valentine...
YOU ROCK!


Comments

  1. Super Cute Printable!!! Love Pop Rocks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My middle schooler is going to love taking these to friends this year. Thanks Kristie!

      Delete
  2. What a fun idea and just right for middle school aged kids. Thanks for sharing at Snickerdoodle. Pinning.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment