Fabulous Finds


Wanted to share some of the fabu"less" deals I've found lately.


You can't beat a turquoise zebra mini glue gun! 
My college daughter will love this.  Found at Marshalls.  
All the other pictured items were from the Target dollar spot.  They have so many fun things for Valentines day, but here is what I picked up: The cutest pink flag pushpins, even comes in a corked bottle.  Wood spooled ribbon, glitter heart and arrow tags, chip board tags and a fun wood arrow banner.  


Updated my kitchen dish towels with these from Marshalls.  Packs of 3 to 5 in these great grays and taupes, with a splash of color.  Love the chickens and plaid!

 

This is my favorite find of all, 
taupe herringbone chair.
Love it!  
It's perfect for my little craft area as a computer chair.
Stylish and comfhy!
Found it at World Market in store.  Have only seen it in black online. Right now all furniture is on sale and look to find an additional 10-15% off coupon online.

Comments