Pizza Valentines with Printable Tag

This year my Valentines have a
PIZZA my heart! 


I've got a couple options for all your pizza loving friends.
Kid friendly with a gummy pizza
or for your teens and older a gift card holder.


I found these fun gummy pizza candies {here}
A kid's dream- a gummy candy and pizza combo!


Print off the cards {here}
and cut apart.
Just hot glue the gummy pizza right on the card.


For my older kids 
--grandma and grandpa too, 
a pizza gift card is perfect!
Just choose your favorite joint and get some gift cards
I used double sided tape to attach.


Gummy pizza cards ready for the middle school friends.
And gift cards for the college kids and grandparents. 
Pizza, Pizza!

Comments

  1. These are so cute! My daughter would love the gummy candy one! I'll have to keep that in mind for her class party. ;) Thanks for sharing at Sweet Inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so CUTE!!!!!! My kiddo is all about pizza anything right now! Thanks for sharing on "Sweet Inspiration"!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment